Sunday, May 6, 2012

12 Different Ways

The instructions to this assignment were simple: illustrate an object 12 different ways using different methods. I had such a hard time deciding what object to use. I wanted to choose carefully considering I would be looking at it for a while.

I'm glad I chose hot air balloons. While doing research for this assignment I found so many different angles that could be used.

I was thoroughly impressed that I used the scribble effect for the water reflection illustration. I had never thought I would find a purpose for that option! That particular illustration is one of my favorites.

With this assignment I realized that the somewhat realistic versions and the simple minimalistic versions can take just as much work as the next and should also require the same amount of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment